Serve as dessert or in place of breakfast cereal
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 cups milk non-dairy
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp margarine vegan
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tsp vanilla
- cinnamon for sprinkling on top
- half & half non-dairy (optional)
- Put the non-dairy milk, raisins, sugar, and margarine in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the couscous and vanilla. Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold sprinkled with cinnamon.
- You may pour on additional soy milk or use soy half and half if desired.