Any faux chicken cutlet will work!
- 12 chick'n scallopini or chick'n filets (3 pkgs)
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage minced
- 1 Cup pumpkin seeds toasted, without shells
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Unbleached white flour
- 2 Cups soy milk unsweetened
- olive oil for sauteing
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, process the sage, seeds, paprika, bread crumbs, yeast, salt and pepper
- Thaw the frozen chick'n filets
- Dredge each filet in flour, dip into the soy milk, and coat with the panko breadcrumbs
- Sauté on each side until browned and crisp.
- Top with Cranberry Cabernet Sauce (http://www.lenten-season.com/recipe-pc.php?id=140)