This simple technique relies on farm-fresh veggies at peak flavor – not exact measurements – for success. Enough vegetables to cover the bottom of a rimmed 12″x15″ baking sheet in a single layer will serve approximately 4 guests.
NOTE: Try mixing any combination of vegetables to create endless – delicious – and colorful – variations on this classic recipe.
- Garlic cloves, peeled
- Portabella mushrooms
- White onions
- Red bell peppers
- Sweet potatoes, peeled
- Idaho potatoes, peeled
- Pre-cut butternut squash
- Green beans
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary and basil, crushed
- 1/2 tsp sage
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash vegetables and cut all except garlic and beans into 1″ pices. Place vegetables in large salad bowl and toss with oil, herbs and salt and pepper.
- Spread vegetables in single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast 25-30 minutes, tossing 2 to 3 times during cooking. Serve hot or at room temperature.