This black bean soup is simple and easily made from items that you probably have in your pantry. It’s great for weeknights or anytime you are limited on time.
Dave’s Southwest Black Bean Soup
An easy black bean soup primarily made of ingredients in your pantry
- 6 cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) medium salsa
- 1 can diced tomato with jalepeño
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic diced
- 2 cups water approximately, to equal 1 gallon
- Mix and cook together over low-medium heat. Enjoy!
This soup tastes even better reheated!