Peanut Butter Granola Wrap for Breakfast
An easy vegetarian and vegan breakfast wrap idea for kids. Although this wrap recipe calls for bananas, you could also use apple slices or another fruit instead. A quick and easy breakfast or after-school snack for kids.
- 1 flour tortilla use whole wheat if possible
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana sliced thin
- 1/3 cup granola
- honey or agave syrup optional
- Spread the peanut butter on the flour tortilla.
- Place bananas and granola on the peanut butter.
- Drizzle with honey or agave syrup, if desired and wrap.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 0.1mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1% | Vitamin C: 5% | Calcium: 1% | Iron: 4%