Thai Fish Cakes
Please note that this (as this has eggs and fish) is for non-strict fast days, such as Cheesefare.
- 300 g White Fish Fillets Uncooked
- 2 Spring Onion Chopped
- 1 Egg Lightly Beaten
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 -2 Red Chilli
- 50 g Green Beans Chopped
- Oil for fry
- salt to taste
- Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, corn flour, red curry paste, red chillies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl
- Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste .Mix well. Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside
- Heat oil in pan. Fry patties until cooked through.