- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion such as Vidalia
- 3 cans black beans 15.5 oz each
- 2 cans Bush’s vegetarian baked beans with brown sugar 28 ox
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chilies 14.5 oz
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 box Boca meatless ground burger
- chili power
- Black pepper
- In a large pan sauté onion and green pepper in a little vegetable oil until tender.
- Add beans, tomatoes and Boca meat. Add a little water.
- Add salt, black pepper and chili powder to taste (about 2 T).
- Heat until simmering and then add tomato paste to thicken.