Black Bean Burgers
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 slices bread crumbled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 cup onions diced
- Sautee the onions until soft, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mash the beans until almost smooth.
- Add sauteed onions and the rest of the ingredients, except the oil, adding the flour a few tablespoons at a time to combine well. Mixture will be thick.
- Form bean mixture into patties, approximately 1/2 inch thick and fry patties in a small amount of oil until slightly firm.
- Make veggie burgers and enjoy!