Black Bean (Feta Cheese) Salad
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper celery optional
- 1 3.5 oz package Athenos feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup diced vine ripe tomatoes cherry/grape optional
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped basil dried basil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup original rice wine vinegar or italian dressing (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup white basmati rice or jasmine rice if you like sticky rice
- Follow directions for cooking rice.
- While rice is cooking, combine the rest of the ingredients except for vinegar/dressing in a large bowl.
- Add rice when done.
- Stir well.
- Add rice wine vinegar (or dressing) and salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat immediately, or chill in refrigerator to be enjoyed anytime.