Applesauce Raisin Bread (Vegan)
This is a delicious applesauce raisin quick bread that is dairy-free and egg-free. The white whole wheat flour and coconut oil make it a great healthy option! Make sure to bake this the day before you want to eat it. Let it cool fully before cutting into it.
Applesauce Raisin Bread
- 1 cup applesauce regular or chunky
- 1/4 cup vegetable or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour or all purpose
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- oil and flour to grease pan
- Combine applesauce, oil, and the sugars.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Add to wet mixture.
- DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Lastly fold in raisins.
- Pour into greased floured 9×5 bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 50-60 minutes
- Cool and wrap tightly.
- NOTE: This is best served the next day.