Heavenly combination of oyster and eggs is the must try dish of Thailand. You would definitely find an oomph factor in this unique, delicious and delightful dish that is rather than omelette appear more as oyster pancakes. Try out the lethal combination of eggs, oysters, fish sauce, chili, green onions, and a bit of coriander in the oyster omelette recipe.
- 12 shucked and drained Oysters
- 1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- 5 chopped red Chilli
- 100 g bean Sprouts
- 2 chopped spring Onions
- 1/2 tbsp fish Sauce
- Freshly ground white Pepper
- 2 tbsps oil
- 4 Eggs
- Rice flour
- Beat the eggs with fish sauce, pepper and coriander leaves.
- Mix half of the spring onions and chili to the above mixture.
- Coat the oysters in rice flour well.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan, then cook oysters for a minute.
- Transfer the cooked oyester in egg mixture.
Please note that this (as this has eggs and fish) is for non-strict fast days, such as Cheesefare.