Use a vegan margarine, such as Earth Balance
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 pound small shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place margarine in custard cup. Add garlic powder, parsley flakes, paprika, and pepper. Microwave on high about 1 minute, or until melted.
- Spread shrimps in 10 inch round glass baking dish. Pour butter mixture evenly over shrimp. Cover with plastic wrap, making a 1″ slit in plastic to vent. Microwave on high 6 to 9 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until shrimp are just pink and opaque. Let stand, covered, 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
Quick Shrimp in Garlic 'Butter'